Click here to download our 2018 Simulator Specs and Pricing
The SDT-182 style simulators are currently in use by:
- Port Kembla Hospital (patient rehabilitation trial)
- Afford in Sydney (mental health patients)
- Kalgoorlie YMCA for youth road safety programs
- Optalert Australia in Melbourne for fatigue research and R&D testing
- Department of Youth Justice for high school driver safety programs in Hervey Bay
- R.E.D. Inc in Lismore for youth driver training and mentoring for driver licensing
The SDT-183 style simulators are currently in use by:
- SDT (our company) for high school driver safety programs in South-east Queensland
- Putland ETU, a special education unit at Cobham Juvenile Detention Centre in Sydney
- Mobile Training Simulator (operates in Kingaroy, Lockyer Valley and Brisbane)
- South Australian Police for high school driver safety programs
- Warringa College in Melbourne for high school driver safety programs
- Queensland Police for high school driver safety programs in Townsville
- Darwin Prison (for traffic offender programs)
- Northern TAFE (2 units for youth and aboriginal road safety in Karratha and Port Hedland)
- Murrumbidgee Youth Detention Centre in Canberra (for traffic offender programs)
- PCYC (Cairns) for youth driver safety programs
- PCYC Auburn (Sydney) for youth driver safety programs
- PCYC Perth for youth driver safety programs
- PCYC Tasmania (Bridgewater) for youth driver safety programs
- Indian Ocean Group Training (2 units) for driver education on Christmas and Cocos Islands
- Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar (2 units) for research into driver fatigue
- Lafarge Holcim for fleet safety in Dubai
Our simulators have been rented for major events across Australia by Federal and State Police, the Australian Drug Foundation and many multi-national companies as part of their annual conferences or product exhibitions.
Simulators are a great way to engage with an audience or bring attention to your product or service. Many companies use simulators at their events to draw crowds to their exhibition stand and to hold the audiences attention (spectators crowding around to observe and/or lining up for a drive). The SDT-182 and SDT-183 simulators can also be used with driver training software or as a race-car simulation platform.
Safe Driving Workshops
If your company or school is planning a safety day or large event, a simulator can be used for imparting safe driving tips and to show the ramifications of bad driving habits (texting, reaching for an item, tailgating, speeding, drunk driving with beer goggles)
SDT can provide your organisation with a simulator plus a Simulator Driver Trainer to facilitate a Simulator Safe Driving Workshop.
The program can include Safe Driving Lectures on your choice of topics, interactive simulator driving demonstrations, walk-the-line sobriety challenges with Fatal Vision Beer Goggles and the D.I.E.S. walk-the-line mat and use of the Distract-a-Match Boardgame.
Contact us for more information and a quotation (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Simulator Trailer Hire
We also have a triple screen simulator mounted inside an enclosed trailer. The trailer has 3 opening sides and we supply stools to allow participants to sit around the trailer and view the driving activities.
This is available to hire for $990 per week or $3300 per month + delivery ex-Brisbane. 2 hours of on-site training is provided upon delivery to the event location or we can supply a driver trainer to facilitate the sessions.
The simulator will requires a secure sheltered area (with power access).
2018 Simulator Specs and Pricing
Promotional Video for the SDT-183 simulator
Promotional Video for the City Car Driving software used in our simulators
For more information please email us at email@example.com